While we are unable to give out specific medical advice to parents of a patient who has not been seen in our clinic, we are happy to provide general information and resources to medical providers, schools, ATC’s, coaches and EMS providers. Our physicians are able to consult directly with physicians about their specific patients.
- Physician to physician discussion about treatment and/or recommendations for tertiary care.
- You have questions about consulting with a multi-disciplinary team.
- You would like community trainings for coaches, parents or schools/EMS/ATCs.
- You need recommendations for concussion care.
- You need neurocognitive testing—computer-based baseline post-injury assessment.